Nicolas Glumineau, manager of Pichon Comtesse, pictured in April 2016
Guillaume Pouthier, manager/winemaker at Les Carmes Haut Brion since 2012, pictured in late October 2016
Sandrine Garbay - d'Yquem's cellarmaster during visit in March 2015
Jonathan Maltus pictured in November 2021, speaks about events during building of his new cellar and wines.
5th October 2010 at Palmer - enchanting young girl from Danish school (10th class) in Holstebro picks grapes. 2010 Palmer will be gorgeous ;-D
Denis Durantou - magician at L'Eglise Clinet during visit in April 2014
Two magicians - on the left Jacques Guinaudeau (Lafleur) and on the right Francois Mitjaville (Tertre Roteboeuf) pictured in September 2011
Caroline Frey, proprietor of La Lagune pictured in April 2015
Anne Cuvelier from Leoville Poyferre pictured in March 2015
Olivier Bernard, owner of Domaine de Chevalier pictured in March 2014
1. I spent two weeks in Bordeaux from mid-April to check out the 2021 vintage from the barrel. A review of 300+ tasted barrel samples has just been published on the 23rd of June 2022.
2. Impressions from my trip to Bordeaux in November 2021 are here - chapter "2021 Bordeaux" in "VINTAGES". Additional TNs from barrel samples of 2020 vintage tasted in Bordeaux - chapter "2020 FROM BARREL", in "VINTAGES".
3. 2019vintage'sTNs on 85 wines tasted in Bordeaux in November 2021 plus additional TNs on 120+ wines tasted in Copenhagen during January-March 2022, are published. Check out chapter "2019 BARREL/BOTTLE" in "VINTAGES".
4. Tasting notes concerning the 2018 vintage on wines tasted from the bottle in Bordeaux in November 2021- chapter "2018 IN BOTTLE" in "VINTAGES".
5.The Burgundy blog in the News chapter is a new feature, including impressions from Burgundy tastings/tasting dinners attended since November 2018. It'll also have impressions on tasted wines from Beaujolais' best winegrowers. I explored this wine area in April 2022 while tasting Morgon Cote du Puy from five producers in 2018 and 2019. A tasting of top cuveés from the same producers will follow in June 2022.
6. In addition to my website, I also post tasting notes to an excellent website run by Pekka Nuikki from Finland, www.tastingbook.com, where I have 11.000+ followers and 2.850+ TNs by mid-June 2022.