1. Two weeks trip to Bordeaux in mid-April to check out the 2021 vintage from the barrel. A review of 300+ tasted barrel samples will be published soon (latest mid-June).
2. Impressions from my trip to Bordeaux in November 2021 are published. Check out chapter "2021 Bordeaux" in "VINTAGES". Additional TNs from barrel samples of 2020 vintage collected in Bordeaux accordingly are published. Please check out chapter "2020 FROM BARREL" in "VINTAGES".
3. 2019 vintage's TNs on 85 wines tasted in Bordeaux in November 2021 have been published, plus additional TNs on 120+ wines tasted in Copenhagen during Jan-March 2022. Check out chapter "2019 BARREL/BOTTLE" in "VINTAGES".
4. Tasting notes concerning the 2018 vintage on wines not previously tasted from the bottle in Bordeaux in November 2021 are published. Please check out chapter "2018 IN BOTTLE" in "VINTAGES".
5. The Burgundy blog in the News chapter is a new feature, which includes impressions from Burgundy tastings/tasting dinners attended since November 2018. It'll also have impressions on tasted wines from Beaujolais' best winegrowers. I explored this wine area already in April 2022 when tasting Morgon Cote du Puy from five producers in vintages 2018 and 2019. A tasting of special cuveés from the same producers will follow in June 2022.
6. In addition to my website, I also post tasting notes to an excellent website run by Pekka Nuikki from Finland, www.tastingbook.com, where I have 10.850+ followers and 2.800 TNs by mid-May 2022.